Stanley 014725 25-Removable Compartment Professional Organizer

"New Power Hand Tools". In this blog you will get some informations about : Best Deals For "Stanley 014725 25-Removable Compartment Professional Organizer" and High Discount


Price : $12.94
List Price  : $20.94
You Save  : $8.00 (38%)
Prices can change at any time Click below to check...



  • Plastic
  • Imported
  • Removable cup compartments in 3 different sizes
  • Unique lid design locks all compartments in place
  • Built-in wide handle for easy and stable portability
  • Heavy-duty latches ensure the lid will not flip open
  • Comfy-grip handle


Description

This Stanley Consumer professional organizer features Removable cup compartments in 3 different sizes, a unique lid design that locks all compartments in place and a built-in wide handle for easy and stable portability. It also has heavy-duty latches to ensure the lid will not flip open and a comfy-grip handle.


User Testimonial

The bins are separate from the container and very arangable. I often take a bin out of it to the work location without carrying the whole container - I find that very convenient.
The bins are held very securely by protrusions in the lid when the container is closed. I can carry it and store it vertically without anything getting out of place and without fear of the lid popping open (it locks very nicely and securely). Only the bin's contents move within the bins, the bins stay put. The lid is very clear, so I can easily see what's in it. It seems quite tough, not fragile.
Ever since I bought one at Sears I have been looking for more to buy, until now without success. I cannot tolerate any other organizer anymore. I am delighted to see it at Amazon now, so I will buy one or two more! (I am also considering the deep version.) - By smartcat


I'm a big LEGO nerd and have 8 or 9 of these (including the smaller, more shallow version) to sort and store LEGO. The smaller ones stack perfectly with these larger ones, they just aren't as thick.
As has been pointed out, these are really high quality, stack well, and while you can't adjust them the way you can the other kinds of parts holders with the dividers, they hold the pieces better without them eventually working their way into the other compartments, the removable bins make working on projects a lot easier - grab the bin you want, dump it out if you have to, or root around in it looking for the specific piece you need (in my case it might be a specific color).
Having tried ones with the dividers, I can say that, for me, these are much better.
EDIT 8/21/2014: I'm back for more. I'm completely resorting my LEGO collection and buying more of these (and the smaller 25 bin ones) - after all these years, I still think these are the best way of sorting and storing LEGO. - By Frederick J. Haab




Discount Price (For limited Offer) and sold out very fast. If you really need
this product be sure to Order Now to avoid disappointment !

Prices can change at any time
Click below to check...

Note : We always searching new update price, best offer with high discount

We have been providing the best information about "Stanley 014725 25-Removable Compartment Professional Organizer" For you. If you liked this information, please tell your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google plus using social buttons below.. Happy Shopping ^_^. "New Power Hand Tools"

Related product you might see:

Share this product :
 
Copyright © 2014. New Power Hand Tools - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger