Hitachi DS18DSAL 18-Volt 1/2-Inch Drill/Driver

"New Power Hand Tools". In this blog you will get some informations about : Best Deals For "Hitachi DS18DSAL 18-Volt 1/2-Inch Drill/Driver" and High Discount



Price : $139.00
List Price  : $350.00
You Save  : $211.00 (60%)
Prices can change at any time Click below to check...



  • Compact and lightweight at 3.3-pounds
  • 1/2-inch 18-volt driver/drill
  • Provides 460-inch-pounds of torque
  • Uses lithium ion battery technology
  • Includes super-bright flashlight and 2 batteries
  • Rated #1 Best Buy for general use drills/drivers by a leading consumer publication- Dec 2012
  • Covered by Hitachi's Lifetime Lithium Ion Tool Warranty & 2-Year Lithium Ion battery warranty



Description

Hitachi DS18DSAL Lithium-Ion Cordless 18-Volt Compact Driver Drill with Flashlight, Carrying Case and Rechargeable Batteries




User Testimonial

I have owned this drill for over one year and am very pleased with its compact size and torque. I have drilled 3/4" holes through some tough 2" X 10" joists and loved the torque. My problem is with the batteries, I have had one fail in less then 5 months. If you have read other reviews on other sites you would see that this is a common problem. Because of the batteries I had to give the package only three stars and at that I thought I had been quite generous. - By Mike K


Great product! I received my drill just in time for the meat of my bedroom and bath addition. In a few short weeks I've put this drill to the test, charging and recharging the batteries for 12 hour+ days. I've used it for sheet rocking, extensive hole drilling, under the house work and everything else. It's been roughed up and still drills like a charm. I especially like the light weight. If you're going to do a lot (or even a little) work with your drill - light weight is the way to go. I've given the light minimal use but it seems to work just fine.
I know there's higher end drills with more torque and speed on the market but for a much higher price tag. If your a do-it-yourselfer, this is the drill; plenty of torque and speed. By the way, I've never taken the time to review a product before but felt strongly enough about this one to put in a good word. I did the research on the online blogs and on consumer reports before purchasing. This drill measures up. - By Reviewer




Discount Price (For limited Offer) and sold out very fast. If you really need
this product be sure to Order Now to avoid disappointment !

Prices can change at any time
Click below to check...

Note : We always searching new update price, best offer with high discount

We have been providing the best information about "Hitachi DS18DSAL 18-Volt 1/2-Inch Drill/Driver" For you. If you liked this information, please tell your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google plus using social buttons below.. Happy Shopping ^_^. "New Power Hand Tools"

Related product you might see:

Share this product :
 
Copyright © 2014. New Power Hand Tools - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger