DEWALT DW919 18-Volt Flexible Floodlight

"New Power Hand Tools". In this blog you will get some informations about : Best Deals For "DEWALT DW919 18-Volt Flexible Floodlight" and High Discount


Price : $27.99
List Price  : $66.32
You Save  : $38.33 (58%)
Prices can change at any time Click below to check...




  • Wide-angle beam maximizes light over a specific work area
  • Flexible neck allows for hands-free operation,light projects in any direction
  • Lockable head clip offers versatility and convenience of a lantern
  • Extra-bright xenon bulb maximizes brightness of the beam
  • Battery sold separately



Description

Brighten your workspace from any angle with the DEWALT 18 volt floodlight. Flexible and durable, the DW919 offers hands-free lighting with up to three hours of continuous burn time on a single charge. Bend, twist, wrap or snake the neck to achieve the perfect, steady beam of light in those hard to illuminate workplaces. A great addition to your other DEWALT 18 volt tools, the DW919 uses the same battery and charger kit.


User Testimonial

I got my firstone of these as part of a kit, after using it a few times I bought two more! I operate a small airport and I find them very useful while repairing and inspecting aircraft, I keep one on my fuel truck so I can set it down and light up my work while I'm refueling airplanes. The heavy base and flex shaft make it easy to put light where you want it. This light eliminates the need for a second person (not always one around) to hold a flashlight and frees up both your hands for the task at hand (no pun intended). A great light, and with Amazon's new lower price a great buy! - By James Hatsis


I got this when I began working on a rental house owned by my mother. This was very useful because it let me work at night when I'd otherwise have to shut down. The use of common batteries with the other Dewalt 18V tools is what makes it so useful.
I use it as an area light, bouncing off light-colored walls to light up an entire room (and it is a little dim for this). I still carry a flashlight as a backup and I'd recommend the same to anyone using it at night, since you may knock it over, plywood may fall on it, et cetera. It can be used for task lighting. I suspect that the other Dewalt 18V flashlight might be better for that, though.
The design of the light, with the flexible neck, lets you set it up in all kinds of positions. The advice given in another review - set it on its side - should be taken to heart, as I think that's the most reliable way to use it. Setting the light on the battery base and extending the neck can make it unstable.
But this is a very useful light which can be used in many, many ways. I think that, because it's so useful, one is tempted to use it just a little bit beyond its ability to balance itself. With that caveat, highly recommended. - By J H Murphy




Discount Price (For limited Offer) and sold out very fast. If you really need
this product be sure to Order Now to avoid disappointment !

Prices can change at any time
Click below to check...

Note : We always searching new update price, best offer with high discount

We have been providing the best information about "DEWALT DW919 18-Volt Flexible Floodlight" For you. If you liked this information, please tell your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google plus using social buttons below.. Happy Shopping ^_^. "New Power Hand Tools"

Related product you might see:

Share this product :
 
Copyright © 2014. New Power Hand Tools - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger