DEWALT DW2535 3 Piece #6, #8, and #10 Countersink Assortment

"New Power Hand Tools". In this blog you will get some informations about : Best Deals For "DEWALT DW2535 3 Piece #6, #8, and #10 Countersink Assortment" and High Discount


Price : $21.97
List Price  : $45.08
You Save  : $23.11 (51%)
Prices can change at any time Click below to check...



  • Drill, countersink and counterbore in one step
  • Four-cutter countersink and tapered drill bit provide superior speed and ideal finish
  • Replacement tapered bits offered



Description

DEWALT DW2535 3 Piece #6, #8, and #9 Countersink Assortment



User Testimonial

I had an opportunity to purchase and use a set of these tapered countersink bits on a job where we had hundreds of countersunk pilot holes to drill. I used a drill bit stop placed on the shaft of the countersink to regulate the depth. They performed flawlessly. I later used them to pre-drill holes in plexiglass by turning the countersink around backwards and using a rubber washer as a cushion. I am a believer in using the right tool for the right job. I haven't ever seen any better bits of this type from any other vendor. ***** - By John Stephens


This bit set is not cheap. However, I would have only spent $10 extra to get them, if I had not tried to get cheaper sets first. I find that I'm using these more and more, from shed building to jig building. I have one of these bits in the cordless drill and a screw driver bit in the cordless impact driver. The collars easily adjust to different screw lengths and the collar don't slip. My first cheap version would slip without me noticing, until I drill right out the front side of the project. That is frustrating. But it doesn't happen any more. - By J. Sacher




Discount Price (For limited Offer) and sold out very fast. If you really need
this product be sure to Order Now to avoid disappointment !

Prices can change at any time
Click below to check...

Note : We always searching new update price, best offer with high discount

We have been providing the best information about "DEWALT DW2535 3 Piece #6, #8, and #10 Countersink Assortment" For you. If you liked this information, please tell your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google plus using social buttons below.. Happy Shopping ^_^. "New Power Hand Tools"

Related product you might see:

Share this product :
 
Copyright © 2014. New Power Hand Tools - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger